Dr David Bassal and his specialised team aim to provide complex dental care at the highest possible level, drawing on cutting edge procedures and techniques from continued education from around the globe.
“Working in a team within SMILEON clinics has allowed me to strive for exceptional experiences and amazing results for all our patients – thanks to the technological resources and wonderful team we have built”.
With the advancements in digital dentistry and evolving field of dental materials Dr. Bassal provides the best to his dental community by being well informed in the latest procedures that are both quick and painless with an emphasis on minimally invasive treatment to produce long term predictable results.
Dr David Bassal
A bit more about Dr David Bassal:
- Dr. David Bassal trained on the Gold Coast graduating with Honors from Griffith University in 2010.
- Founder and Principal Dentist of Smile On Clinics 15 practices state wide at time of this publication.
- Dr Basal is co- founder and part of the faculty of Australasian Implant Academy the premier dental academy in Australia teaching other dentists to place dental implants – teaching over 200 dentists a year in simple and complex implant treatment.
- Has been inducted into Brisbane Water Private Hospital where he performs weekly surgery for implants, surgical and complex treatments.
- Is a Global Ambassador for Zero Bone Loss Concepts a movement in predictable implant placement less than 20 dentists world wide.
- He has completed a Masters course in implantology, at the prestigious Brener Implant Institute.
- Dr Bassal has helped pioneer digital scanning for full arch teeth on implants – a world first!
- Dr. Bassal is an highly trained in the delivery of immediate implants solutions – same day solutions with tooth replacement!
Co-design your beautiful new smile with Dr David Bassal
Local trusted leader in cosmetic dentistry and dental implants
Some of the ways Dr David Bassal can help to enhance your smile
If you are embarrassed to show your smile because you have lost teeth over time or are sick of ill-fitting dentures, dental implants can make help you smile again.
Smile on Clinics are the exclusive providers of TEETH ON IMPLANTS®
Do you have uneven, discoloured, or chipped teeth?
Veneers can be the perfect solution to encase the surface of your front teeth. You can gain a better smile by improving your teeth colour, reshaping the appearance, and hiding those imperfections.
Conscious about crooked teeth? Why not consider Invisalign?
Straight teeth are easier to clean, have less chance of developing gum disease and tooth decay, and improve the aesthetics of the smile. Invisalign is a virtually invisible and hygienic dental treatment that uses a series of custom-made, clear, removable aligners that gradually align the teeth.
Dr David and the friendly and caring team at Smile on Clinics look forward to seeing you soon, if you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.